• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Mods affected by patch 1.08

Discussion in 'F1 2019 - The Game' started by Bruce Banner, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner

Ratings:
    +33
    Just giving you guys a heads up of how some mods are affected by the patch . Obviously livery mods have been absolutely mashed with it being a livery update . Some are reasonably easy to reimport with the export / import feature of ERP Archiver ( I was able to export the decal from SashaF1Game's Haas that has BLUEDEF on the back wing and reimport it into the updated Haas.erp pretty easily ) but some are not so easy to fix like the Toro Rosso . Helmet Mods seem to have been untouched this time . The Tyre Mod seems to have been affected for some reason though as common.erp was updated even though nothing new seemed to be visibly different from the Original tyres . Ive just reinstalled the older tyre mod ( common . erp ) and it seems to show fine in the showroom at least ( not tried it on track yet ) . I don't know why that file was updated though to be honest . StrongestFish's Handling and Performance Mods are pretty easy to reimport back in via his XML/vtf files in erp.archiver . I think it should be reasonably ok to do so because this was a visual update rather than a performance update . Any other mods I don't really know about but these are the ones I use .

2. BMW racer

BMW racer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info mate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.