I've been looking around for this mod and no one has made it yet. If I was tech savvy, I would do it myself. I'm not, so here we are.

I've been enjoying the SCCA TA and TA2 series this year and I would love to see this modded in AC or Rfactor 2. I know the chassis is very close to a NASCAR stock car, maybe a little longer, more downforce, and (I think) wider tires. People constantly say they are a blast to drive, albeit very challenging.

The TA2 might be better since there are many more drivers in that class. The TA only has about 10 this year... pretty sad, but nonetheless entertaining.

Multiplayer TA2 races would be a blast.

Is this on anyone else's radar?

I've been looking around for this mod and no one has made it yet. If I was tech savvy, I would do it myself. I'm not, so here we are.

I've been enjoying the SCCA TA and TA2 series this year and I would love to see this modded in AC or Rfactor 2. I know the chassis is very close to a NASCAR stock car, maybe a little longer, more downforce, and (I think) wider tires. People constantly say they are a blast to drive, albeit very challenging.

The TA2 might be better since there are many more drivers in that class. The TA only has about 10 this year... pretty sad, but nonetheless entertaining.

Multiplayer TA2 races would be a blast.

Is this on anyone else's radar?
Request/ Suggestions

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back