Modern Red Bull & Alpha Tauri Helmets | spood

Helmets Modern Red Bull & Alpha Tauri Helmets | spood 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
renjiro2020 submitted a new resource:

Modern Red Bull & Alpha Tauri Helmets | spood - Red Bull and AlphaTauri helmets

Modern RB & AT Helmets
includes Copy and Paste

Note :
- Everything in this mod is created by me unless specified otherwise.
- Text document that includes fool-proof installation instructions is provided in the mod.
- You are NOT allowed to edit my helmets and reupload them/claim them as yours.
- Report problems or suggestions in the 'ask a...

Read more about this resource...

You could make 3 helmets 1 for Carlin from F2 with the flag of Spain and logos. Of Red Bull and that predominate the colors orange AND blue And another with the same predominant colors and the flag of Spain. But. For AlphaTauri and 1/3. With the same the flag of Spain And the colors orange and blue. Because I need it for my YouTube channel, I do a series of my pilot. And it is. I'm, I'm going to do it with those 3 teams. And I would be very interested if you would do it to me because I do not know how to make helmets with the Photo Shop. So I would ask you. If you can do it to me please, if you want, I promoted you in the video or I mention you. If you do, please post it on racedepartament. And post it as if it were. A. Spanish helmet for F 1 2021. Put it with that name. or give me for my gmail that is manuelcuervoperez@gmail.com

if i want it to be akkermans helmet do i have to also paste 2021 akkermans helmet file in the f1 file folder because i already have a custom helmet for aiden jackson

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 312 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.6%