F1 2013 Models for 2013

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Okay had some files sent to me and have had a look at the models.

The Helmet models are indeed specific to make (see Alonso's Schuberth below).

Unfortunately for the cars and the helmets I cannot get the textures to apply correctly.

I'm not sure if it's a CM's thing or maybe a certain Mr Dave Noonan might be able to rectify this with an update to 3DSimed.

Although I believe it is actually something that Codemasters has done which screws you out of using a model for skinning purposes.

I haven't gone into it too much, but there is something very different with the skins in this title.

As it stands.......skinning will have to be done the old school way of checking progress in game, not in PS or any other 3D software.

If I get the urge I will come back and have another look at the models if someone hasn't already done them, but I think anyone wanting to do any sort of skinning for this title is going to have a long job ahead of them.

6l2n.jpg

Modding the cars and all the rest is a big thing for me, so thats why I might go the same way as ML, GSC game or just go with F12012. I will definately not buy F12013 as they have made custom modding almost impossible, with the most important thing - the cars and custom skins.
Codemasters should have more respect of the consumers as modding is a great, great part of value for money in your game. Shame on you Codemasters...

No,just no,all mods and all works I see or I make for rFactor aren't that,some is from F1 RFT 2012 mod (LRCLub) only the nose has been worked,same for WCP mods (ERRC for example) and RMT,they convert GP4 models from scratch,I reconvert it for my RMT Updates and they really don't look likes that,here is my renders from my updated Ferrari (Sorry to Gezere,with Excalibur,I learn that RMT stole your work...) :
494209Ferrari.png
Nose isn't same and cockpit wings isn't same too,like all the front wing and rear wing texture.
So all of that is from Alex is from Codemasters,he makes the god job for texture,congratulation to him,I hope all the codies community will can edit skins,some guys like ML2166 or Gerald Chinoy are really professionnal and makes big quality work.

Hi

Everything is possible.....these models are rf/f1c ready.
the redbull is a WIP from Monza spec....the rest from cm13 with updates to aero parts and frontend designs...

the above are medium quality renders...i`ll put some high quality ones up when i have finished all the cars....i did the same last year but due to family health issues and college work i had to walk away from f1 and the time it takes to produce good updated car models....so apologies for that...i still have all the 2012 cars!!!....this pack will; get released for all those old skool gamers of f1c and rfactor...

gen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years