MGP19 Modding will die UNLESS...

Oh man, i'm really starting to get more and more fear about modding, especially on MotoGP games. It's really gonna disappear if they keep the same graphics engine. Because until GP 17 people where working together to make the physics better, the performance of the AI, and even adding tracks from different games into another! It was an incredible era for Milestone games, something that i do not feel these last 2 years. I want to be able to feel like a test rider, for the different physics that people upload, i want to provide feedback for you all and making the Milestone games from a 6/10 to a 10/10 experience every year. Since people say that this engine can not be modded further than skins, then it's game over :( We have to make this a big deal for Milestone, so they can see the potential that their games can have in the near future. More popularity and longevity will be added to the games, if we can make an important change...

Oh man, i'm really starting to get more and more fear about modding, especially on MotoGP games. It's really gonna disappear if they keep the same graphics engine. Because until GP 17 people where working together to make the physics better, the performance of the AI, and even adding tracks from different games into another! It was an incredible era for Milestone games, something that i do not feel these last 2 years. I want to be able to feel like a test rider, for the different physics that people upload, i want to provide feedback for you all and making the Milestone games from a 6/10 to a 10/10 experience every year. Since people say that this engine can not be modded further than skins, then it's game over :( We have to make this a big deal for Milestone, so they can see the potential that their games can have in the near future. More popularity and longevity will be added to the games, if we can make an important change...
b25c7bcd65cbf68044e33b65fd8f0927.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 388 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 183 7.7%
  • < 5 years