Modding teams switching to AC?

Depends offcourse how mod friendly the game is going to be.
For example rF2 is made for modders almost, so they have alot of room to do what they want and how they see it.
For AC we dont know yet. Judging it on Netkar its not going to be very mod friendly. But maybe it will change with this game. :)

Judging by this;
ScreenHunter_01Dec281526.jpg

Id say it will be very mod-friendly.

EDIT: Ninja'd :p

I don't know if we are among "the top quality modding team" but if there is a way to play offline and if there is a way to mod without 3DSMax (I'm on Lightwave), why not.
Well for me you are definitely a top quality team:)

I'm really looking forward to trying out all the upcoming sims and especially get my hands on a new tire model and revised physical models. However, I'm mainly into classic cars and I don't think any of the new sims default content can replace GT Legends when it comes down to selection of classic cars. So for me it will come down to available mods. It's very nice to see that AC will be open to modding and I hope we will see a many high-quality classic cars for it.

I wonder what it will be like converting rFactor and the other GMotor sims to AC? Persumably 3DsimED will support it, but I wonder what the difficulty level will be like given that it's a completely different game as it will have a different engine...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%