MGP13 Modding Requests Thread

I have a problem, when I create the file .mix, and change this for the original in the game folder, my game crash :( and observed file size change much, double. I'm not change any file .dds, only compress and uncompress mixs. Sorry for my bad english.

I have a problem, when I create the file .mix, and change this for the original in the game folder, my game crash :( and observed file size change much, double. I'm not change any file .dds, only compress and uncompress mixs. Sorry for my bad english.
Hello, jose46.
Mixfile ReMixer is a simple tool with UI and it is not so hard to master how to use it.
I'll write a small tutorial about how to use it if I can.
Please give me a little more time :)

Hello, jose46.
Mixfile ReMixer is a simple tool with UI and it is not so hard to master how to use it.
I'll write a small tutorial about how to use it if I can.
Please give me a little more time :)

Hey Tommi-TAG!,

Nice to see you on here!, I had a few discussions with you on nogripracing!.

Anyway, to my question, in using the mix file remixer, is it fully compatible with MotoGP 13?
Have you used this program with MotoGP 13?

I know how to use the program as I used it for WRC3 for changing various car liveries. Would the remixer have an effect on other files if you were to use it in MotoGP 13 for editing bike textures?

Any info would be greatly appreciated mate!

Thanks!

Hey Tommi-TAG!,

Nice to see you on here!, I had a few discussions with you on nogripracing!.

Anyway, to my question, in using the mix file remixer, is it fully compatible with MotoGP 13?
Have you used this program with MotoGP 13?

I know how to use the program as I used it for WRC3 for changing various car liveries. Would the remixer have an effect on other files if you were to use it in MotoGP 13 for editing bike textures?

Any info would be greatly appreciated mate!

Thanks!
Hello, mmpaw.
Nice to see you here too and thanks for your message :)

I'm now trying several mods for "MotoGP 13" too. And as far as I've tested so far, we can use Mixfile ReMixer (Ver.0.1.6) for "MotoGP 13" without problem.

Here is a screenshot of Casey Stoner livery for MotoGP 2013 season, converted from "2012 Top riders" liveries with small format changes.

qa0a.jpg

Main liveries are packed in "MOTOGP.MIX" "MOTO2.MIX" and "MOTO3.MIX" and I think you'll soon be able to find the textures.
Hope this helps and glad to share the information :)
Cheers !

is it possible to have a dainese suit for the career?and the tech 3 yamaha black as it is in real?
The bikes and suits textures of each class are in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX and MOTO3.MIX.
And once you unpack these MIX files, you'll be able to browse and edit the textures which you want :)

The bikes and suits textures of each class are in MOTOGP.MIX, MOTO2.MIX and MOTO3.MIX.
And once you unpack these MIX files, you'll be able to browse and edit the textures which you want :)
hey Tommi, I'm also trying to edit the tech 3 Yamaha to make it black, not a dark grey as it is at the moment, however being the massive noob at modding that i am i have no idea which textures i have to change or which bike it is on the file names, you wouldn't happen to know what i need to change would you?

hey Tommi, I'm also trying to edit the tech 3 Yamaha to make it black, not a dark grey as it is at the moment, however being the massive noob at modding that i am i have no idea which textures i have to change or which bike it is on the file names, you wouldn't happen to know what i need to change would you?
Hi, Alex.
I'm planning to make a list of which team is which folder.
But I have to check each folder one by one and need some more time.
Please unpack MOTOGP.MIX and you'll be able to find Tech 3 Yamaha liveries (**.DDS) in the following folder.

MOTOGP\BIKES\BIKE008\PICTURES

Open BIKE006.DDS with your editor and edit it as you like it :)

Hi, Alex.
Please unpack MOTOGP.MIX and you'll be able to find Tech 3 Yamaha liveries (**.DDS) in the following folder.

cheers, thats saved me a hell of a lot of time, thanks! :D

Hi, Alex.

strange, when i repacked the mix file and put back into the directory the game crashed when i tried to load the bike saying there was damage to the mix file

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%