Modding Requests Thread

srry for bad english

Hello everybody! Can someone make a mod for f1 2013 that allow us to drive at baku?? if someone can do it please comment me. it wouldt be awesome!!!

i just tried 2011 car files in 2013 game - they work splendidly, except the liveries are broken and i used "balanced" and "track" setup files from 2013

can anyone make a 2011 mod?

I was looking for some graphic update for the brake disc glow. It looks worse in F1 2013 than it did in F1 challenge. I'm surprised that nobody has made a better brake disc glow graphic mod.

BTW what is flickering? I see a few mods for to fix "flickering" but have no idea what it is.

Hello Guys

I would like to ask/request.
i would appreciated if someone help me for the following cars, to replace in 1990's classics.

1- Mclaren 1999 with Hak/Cul to replace 1999 williams
2- Benetton - Ford (93 or 94 or 95) with Schumacher/Patresse to replace 1999 Ferrari
3- Replace 1992 Williams Coulthard by Prost
4- Replace 1992 Ferrari Capelli by Berger
5- Replace 1996 Ferrari Berger by Irvine

this will be for personal use, i will be appreciated if you send it to me in PM

Regards

Ayman

Hello Guys

I would like to ask/request.
i would appreciated if someone help me for the following cars, to replace in 1990's classics.

1- Mclaren 1999 with Hak/Cul to replace 1999 williams
2- Benetton - Ford (93 or 94 or 95) with Schumacher/Patresse to replace 1999 Ferrari
3- Replace 1992 Williams Coulthard by Prost
4- Replace 1992 Ferrari Capelli by Berger
5- Replace 1996 Ferrari Berger by Irvine

this will be for personal use, i will be appreciated if you send it to me in PM

Regards

Ayman

My friends, could you make the lotus in that format? I can not put the JPS logo on the glass, and I can not put the John Player Special above Delonghi. I'm playing the 1986 Pedro XIII mod in F1 2014. Thanks in advance.
Lotus 98T.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back