Modding Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enable dev apps: steamapps/common/assettocorsa/system/cgf assettocorsa.ini. Set enable_dev_apps to 1. (God, I am so tired of typing that sentence now :D)

One of the apps is something like cocpit settings (not ingame atm) and lets you move the cockpit camera pretty much where you want.

Like this?

CIZVsJA.jpg

Turning left/right is the only thing you cant seem to do in the 'onboard settings' app as far as i can see.
So yes I guess a camera file may have to be edited to be able to achive that extra adjustment.

Hi, I am very new to Assetto Corsa, and to this forum, so very sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.
I am searching for New cars for Assetto Corsa, all I can find so far are Skins for existing cars.
Does any one know if there are any New cars, MG, Jaguar etc.
Thanks, Brian

When v1.0 is released (we're on 0.7 at the moment, so not long), the modding tools will also be released which allows new user-created cars and tracks to be added to the game.
There are plenty of WIP cars to look forward to though, including the one in my avatar. :D

When v1.0 is released (we're on 0.7 at the moment, so not long), the modding tools will also be released which allows new user-created cars and tracks to be added to the game.
There are plenty of WIP cars to look forward to though, including the one in my avatar. :D

Good news!

I really appreciate the work guys put in to make these cars and tracks available for the community.
I do see a slight issue though with identifying already installed versions vs newly released ones.
It becomes very difficult to tell if you have the latest version, simply because no readme exist.
It's especially difficult if the upgraded version has the exact name as the new installed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years