Modding Questions Thread

To mod textures you will need Ryder's PSSG Editor, and a program such as Photoshop or Paint.NET. The textures you want are in f12013\cars\<car name\livery_main and f12013\characters\models\2013 if I remember correctly.

car names are as follows
ca2 - Caterham
fc2 - Force India
fe2 - Ferrari
lr2 - Lotus
ma2 - Marussia
mc2 - McLaren
me2 - Mercedes
rb2 - Red Bull
sa2 - Sauber
tr2 - Toro Rosso
wi2 - Williams

how to edit name team,please help me :(

yep, but I think he wanted to move immidiately. That is only possible by the mid-season offer from a certain team

when you said Mercedes I thought: Why would you want to go to a lower tier team? :roflmao:
But then, this is 2013.. :rolleyes:

yep, but I think he wanted to move immidiately. That is only possible by the mid-season offer from a certain team

when you said Mercedes I thought: Why would you want to go to a lower tier team? :roflmao:
But then, this is 2013.. :rolleyes:
because I have changed all the teams ranging from cars, garages, pit crew and others according to my fantasy team hahahaha :D

Can someone tell me if I can have 2 camera mods at the same time?
I´m new in this thing of using mods so if is possible plase give full instructions

Ficticious Championship with all 2013 tracks

Hi. I Like your help. It's possible made a champ whid all tracks? If is possible please teatche me or made for me? TKS :D

Last edited:
Is there any way to remove the noise of the wind in a cockpit?
Let me answer my own question after a year:

detonations.bnk

is the file triggering

detonations_media.bnk
detonations_media_classic.bnk

so to get rid of that annoying unrealistic wind sound (Wind? Sounds like driving through a shockwave of an exploding bomb, maybe that's why the file is called detonations), one either removes/renames the main file OR copies the files from F1 2012 (for example) into the folder.

I can tell you: It's so nice having no wind blast around your ears anymore.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%