Modding Questions Thread

yeah, thanks buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Experimented a little in 2012 for my own replays the files are just uploading now
Just extract the tarmac files these will be good for all tracks as codemasters always seem to use the same dull grey colour :thumbsup:

@chargingcar and @msc9456-f1

Are you encountering these LOD issues when you use my modified render_materials,xml? I think its unlikely.

If not, please discuss your LOD and tarmac color queries in the proper forum (modding request and questions thread) to avoid getting this thread further off topic.

thanks.

yeah, thanks buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?cwoansgf5gwavr1
Enjoy!!!
I have also Enhanced all the run off areas and the Red,Blue and White run off looks Awesome
2013-10-07_00002.jpg

@chargingcar and @msc9456-f1

Are you encountering these LOD issues when you use my modified render_materials,xml? I think its unlikely.

If not, please discuss your LOD and tarmac color queries in the proper forum (modding request and questions thread) to avoid getting this thread further off topic.

thanks.
Sorry For Asking Questions my silly mistake :(

Does anyone know where in the database (which can now be opened thanks to ryder) you can turn fins on and off.

To follow on from @ML2166 suggestion, we can then use f12012 helmets.

Appears to be no helmet settings for the drivers in this years database.

So no switching off the rear fins.

How can I open .NFS Files???
.nfs files have different encryptions depending on the software house generally speaking.

I doubt you'll be able to open these files in any sort of useable degree. For the moment at least.

.nfs files have different encryptions depending on the software house generally speaking.

I doubt you'll be able to open these files in any sort of useable degree. For the moment at least.
ok thanks... but how did you take the williams 92 skin?

Is it possible to use in career mode helmet model such as ferrari and mercedes drivers?
b076f927a938b9eb411ede4ce3231872-500.jpg
I do not know where the Career Helmets are without looking, But You should be able to swap the data over manually without going into the Database,
Throw me a Link to where the information is stored and ill mod the Helmet=s:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back