Modding Questions Thread

That would depend on how the cars paint design will change.

If they are too different from the current version.....it wouldn't be likely as things stand for now.

But let's say the colour scheme remains similar and the sponsors are in similar places but different logos this can still be done?

I'm just desperate for HD skins and the chance to have 2014 cars when they're released.

The colour doesn't really matter too much....it will come down to logo placement.

Make the logo smaller not the file size.

Best thing to do is work to the size of the logo on the original file and not any bigger.
I think I tried that earlier today. Anyhow, gonna try it again and see how it works out.
Also some sponsor boards are from another track in F1 2013 (f.e. Santander) and I didn't edit that one at all.

As anyone noticed an issue on the Replays or is it just me,
The issues I have been experiencing is that I can clearly see the Lod Change from distance to closer , And From close into the Distance
looks really bad May just be my Settings but can anyone else say that this is an issue?

Nice tire mod.

*Off Topic*
Yes, the LOD changes occur on my end as well and they do look bad. Need a mod that maintains high poly LODs like the one for '12 but not sure if that same file would be compatible.

THANKYOU! This really needed doing!
I was watching the Replays back and it Looks really bad, I love Racing games and to be Honest the Replays are one of the Main reasons why I play on the game ,
I will spend 10 Hours if I have to to Get a World Record just to watch the fastest time in the world around a Track ,, This issue needs sorting;)

i tried to change the liginting file but seemed nothing have changed
You need to go into the Tracksplit file that is inside each track folder ,,,
The best way I achieved the look I was Wanting was to do a 100% Dark Grey Overlay,
Give me two minutes ill take a Picture it looks 100 times better,

i tried to change the liginting file but seemed nothing have changed
2013-10-07_00002.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back