Modding Questions Thread

Hello. I have a question. How can i make AI to control my car? Something like manager mode. I'm not into driving but i wanna see results and competitions. I really like to make setups and that stuff :/
Any1 know how to do it? I know one thing - I can make AI drive but it won't use KERS or DRS and also won't go into pits. Any1 have any ideas? Willing to pay for help :)

Hello. I have a question. How can i make AI to control my car? Something like manager mode. I'm not into driving but i wanna see results and competitions. I really like to make setups and that stuff :/
Any1 know how to do it? I know one thing - I can make AI drive but it won't use KERS or DRS and also won't go into pits. Any1 have any ideas? Willing to pay for help :)
There will be no solution to this as it has never been in the previous games. You can change the switch but AI will not use DRS, KERS or be able to pit,

unfortunately, using ryders database editor doesn't work with 2013 database, (programme failed to convert)
does anyone know how to open this file or do we wait for a new database editor?

unfortunately, using ryders database editor doesn't work with 2013 database, (programme failed to convert)
does anyone know how to open this file or do we wait for a new database editor?

I have already spoken to Ryder.....he says the database is slightly different this year, and needs a new bit of coding on his part to open up the database.....but he doesn't have a lot of time on his hands at the moment to work on it.

I have already spoken to Ryder.....he says the database is slightly different this year, and needs a new bit of coding on his part to open up the database.....but he doesn't have a lot of time on his hands at the moment to work on it.

At this time we have a lot of thing to tweek to be able to do some mod. So Ryder can take is time to find a way to open up database.

the mod real feel ffb v52 for f1 2012, works fine on f1 2013, only you need change the string posted to remove understeer
I hope it will be useful
does anyone know if the mod real wheather and the cam pack of 2012 working fine on f 2013??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back