cars/**2/**2_highLOD.pssg
cars/**2/**2lowLOD.pssg

And the skin too (cars/**2/livery_main)
You can't put only the skin, you need to put the model too. Those files are

cars/**2/**2_highLOD.pssg
cars/**2/**2lowLOD.pssg

And the skin too (cars/**2/livery_main)
it doesnt have files for character/models

i am sorry i know i am disturbing you . i saw vettel helmet which he wore at race in australia 2012 . But now i am unable to find it . here its picture . sorry but i wanted it . i actually saw it once on racedepartment but now i am unable to find it

Attachments

• 2013031800009t.jpg
    2013031800009t.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 522
i am sorry i know i am disturbing you . i saw vettel helmet which he wore at race in australia 2012 . But now i am unable to find it . here its picture . sorry but i wanted it . i actually saw it once on racedepartment but now i am unable to find it
I'm not a RB fan, I don't use the actual stuff :roflmao:

Just search on the search bar

• Deleted member 161052

I don't know how to edit that side marked with a red circle. I tried it and nothing happened. Any help?
help.PNG

CTF file editing

Hey guys, recently installed F1 2012 again and decided I wanted to do it a bit different this time. I am trying to mod the cars with the CTF editor, I found the cars files no problem.

I went into the file "fe2" for ferrari, and I wanted to mess first with the kers and then with the actual horsepower of the car. But I am unsure which value inside the fe2.ctf to mess with to change horsepower.

I did find the kers but I was unable to see a change in game. The mode I tried was time time trial, my reasoning being i would quickly test the car to make sure the the values i changed are in the game, but they were not. I changed the kers boost value from 40,000 to 100,000, so 4 to 10 secs, and then i changed the kers boost from 60kw to 120kw, so that i would notice the change and then verify it all worked. However there was no difference or change. The track i tested on was monza.

I then noticed inside the Fe2 folder, there was the main Fe2.ctf file, then the sub folders, the ones having ctf files being "balanced" and "track". It had a file for each track.

Do i need to change each file for each track to match the main fe2.ctf file? Which folder is the right one, balanced or track?

Sorry its alot of questions, i hope one of you will be able to answer them. Thanks guys :)

• Deleted member 161052

How do I move a driver to any different team (Schumacher from Mercedes to any other)?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%