Cars Modding Issues

I've been trying to load a model into the game, and have gone through many tutorials on different ways of getting the car into the game and every timer the game goes back to the main menu as soon as I try to start a race. I have seen this has happned to a few other people looking through the forum but the issues dont seem to be the same or the solutions aren't explained very well.
I have uploaded the log in case this provides any insight but I have tried looking through myself and I can't seem to find anything.

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you.

Attachments

• log.txt
    30.7 KB · Views: 239
From the log it appears to me as if it's crashing during loading of animation stuff. You sure you put ANIMATED_SUSPENSION=FALSE ?

Else you could send me a PM with it, I may find time to check it this evening

Yeah I set it to 0 so not sure why I have deleted the animations that were in the folder but this doesn't seem to work either.

Which files do you need to look at or do you just need the full mod?

Thanks

From the log it appears to me as if it's crashing during loading of animation stuff. You sure you put ANIMATED_SUSPENSION=FALSE ?

Else you could send me a PM with it, I may find time to check it this evening

Yeah I set it to 0 so not sure why I have deleted the animations that were in the folder but this doesn't seem to work either.

Which files do you need to look at or do you just need the full mod?

Thanks

Is "Modding issues" meant to be a group talk where we've been modding too much for too long and it's affecting our personnal lives more than it should ?

i'm free tuesday evenings

Find out yourself with content manager. (https://acstuff.ru/app/)

First you need to click the version number in "cm->settings->cm->General" seven (7) times, then you can enable devmode:
cm_devmode.jpg

Then enable "While analyzing..."
cm_while_analyzing.jpg

and after clicking "Analyze" in "cm->content->cars->test" you get this:
test_analyze.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I have downloaded the content manager and fixed all of the issues I can see. There are no more issues arising and the car now loads in CM showroom but wont drive or work in the regular showroom.

Thanks for all the help got a lot further we have the game into the engine but the wheels are slightly in the ground, Does anyone know which value changes this.

Thanks

sorry for image quality.

upload_2019-3-5_12-24-53.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline