Modded Xpacks.....

Hey guys its been long time for posting, I got a bit busy with some of the great xpacks that have been created for us that had no thumnail picture to the objects..... so after many nights spent with photoshop and btb.... here are the results... I hope they help out...

All Of these Xpacks where created by other people I have only helped out in finishing them off.....
Main link to folder....

link deleted due to media fire problems... new link coming soon

Cars Buildings stuff
Isi Stuff
N_L_HQ trees and ground cover
RallyPack2
Smes Pack
N_L_pack. (This is in 2 parts just unrar pt1 and pt2 will unpack aswell. File size was to big for media fire )

Many Many thanks to the original Creators these packs are brilliant.....

i repeat the steps

Step 1 Click on the Link

Step 2 Right Click the files on the link that you choose

Step 3 go down to Save file to Your Mediafire Account if you have one

Step 4 Download the files from your account and there is no problems

Simples

??

Attachments

• Free Online Storage - MediaFire.jpg
    Free Online Storage - MediaFire.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 278
Ive not had troubles downloading them in any way....
Ive got another file sharing site that I can host them from so I'll upload them there & post a link shortly....
I'd hoped that this problem might have been resolved by now!

[EDIT] OK, I just downloaded 3 of those files as I couldn't find the ones I grabbed the other week (they must still be on my Ubuntu partition & went to grab the next one (ISI Stuff) & it & the rest of them came up with the same thing.
I'll swap O/S's & see if it does it again...
Im currently thinking it might have been that I did 3 downloads in such a close time to each other...

[EDIT2]Hmmmm....strange....
Im now on Ubuntu & the exact same trouble is happening with the exact same files....
Tried ringing legends but no answer so I'll shoot him an Ehmail & see if we can't get this sorted.
Im certain that it's Mediafire stuffing this up, but in the meantime I'll re-host those 1st 3 on another site.

It seems the trouble with them is 'media fire wants me to upgrade' ... as Ron says if from ones own account it will work fine.... I'm now in the process of putting them up at my 4shared account.. may take a while but I'll put a new link up soon...
the xpacks at mediafire have been deleted. no point with so many peeps having problems with it... Sorry guys, but i'm not paying out money for storage....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%