F1 2021 Modded Helmets Blurry (Have tried everything I can think of)

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Like the title says, all of a sudden I all my modded Helmets are blurry, except for the visor attachment. I believe this is a mipmaps issue, whenever I go to use EGO ERP Archiver and it asks to me save mipmaps, it is saving the mipmaps back to the folder my mod is coming from and not the F1 game. When I look for a "textures" folder to manually swap them myself, I have no texter folder in the custom-casperakermann folder. I have tried redownloading the game, verifying game files, etc and nothing. Anybody else have this issue?

Like the title says, all of a sudden I all my modded Helmets are blurry, except for the visor attachment. I believe this is a mipmaps issue, whenever I go to use EGO ERP Archiver and it asks to me save mipmaps, it is saving the mipmaps back to the folder my mod is coming from and not the F1 game. When I look for a "textures" folder to manually swap them myself, I have no texter folder in the custom-casperakermann folder. I have tried redownloading the game, verifying game files, etc and nothing. Anybody else have this issue?
EEA can automatically create the mipmap files in the right game folder if you have correctly set the path to the game in its settings tab. So when you import a DDS into an ERP it will just ask you if you want to overwrite the mipmap so you just have to answer yes and that's it..

i have the same problem using erp 8.01, all manual helmets imported look blurry , only copy paste works. can someone help or send a tutorial ? the helmet s is always bigger than the one which gets replaced, so i think the
mip map does not fit because it is not the same size , but i am not an expert

Hello, let me share what you know.

Photoshop 2022 You need to save DDS file like this
Ekran görüntüsü 2022-03-03 163339.png

This way you should save the following files

I-_jb72_21_helmet_jburon72mods_helmet_main

I-_jb72_21_helmet_jburon72mods_helmet_visor_strip

I-_jb72_21_helmet_jburon72mods_helmet_wing

===================================================

You must upload all the files you will upload with ERP
Example: If you are going to install on ''2021_custom_deluxe'', you must install these 3 files
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2021-custom-deluxe01 >>

1646315261071.png

I hope I can help...

Sorry for so much english...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years