Modded cars dont react to Braking

So hey ..after figuring out how to fix the Grey windscreen bug i ran into a different problem while doing quality control of my 1700 cars

the car: De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S made by "AC Cars Reworked (3.0)"

So far all is fine but the car does not seem to react to braking at all even tho i can clearly see that the brake is pushed since the red bar from the sidekick panel is rising.

The car seems to brake in irregular waves which also causes the FFB to act up really heavily even tho i set it up to be light so i suspect the modded car does not follow the rules of the FFB setting either but uses 100% of the FFB force.

Has anyone ever had those problems too? and is there a fix to it or is the mod just messed up ?

EDIT: ok i did some "research" and found out that the Non-working brakes were caused by a "faulty" ABS setting. i set it to ON instead of FACTORY or OFF which caused the ABS to reduce the brakepower to 0

but the Extreme FFB is still a problem

Last edited:
FFB just represents the actual suspension geometry on the mod, it's not gonna have some simple fix, you'll have to diagnose what's wrong same as if an actual car was pulling to the left or something.

In those cars with weird brakes, check electronics.ini and make sure there's an entry for ABS. If there isn't one and you force the ABS assist on, you'll lose braking.

No clue on the FFB, so many ways to questionably set up a car...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back