[MOD] VW Polo Cup 2007-2009

Currently I'm taking some shortcuts in development. I definitely want to release the mod soon during the next two months or so ;)
But to be able to do this I have to put some planned features aside. These things still take too much time to do so the release was postponed every time.

One year without posts already!? Wow! ...or not wow :(

Just want to say that I decided to bring this Mod to an end as soon as possible. So I'm doing some last final touches but won't implement all things I wanted to.

What's left on my list before release:
  • add remaining talent files
  • smaller tuning of the engine (at least the final gear...getting the car a bit faster even if this is not completely realistic)
  • final error corrections
  • final tweaks
  • final packaging of the mod

The main idea of my projects was and still is to mod the open source way. BUT (there is always a but, you know!?) I used parts of the STCC Scirocco so a straight conversion from Race07 to other platforms wouldn't be possible.
What's open source in your mod you may ask? The Polo body, the wheels, many of the textures and of course the skins - and beside of this all who worked on this mod would like to get the proper credit for their work so including the original credits is obligatory!
Anyhow I will clearly list what you are allowed to convert legally to whatever platform you want and what's not allowed in the readme file ;)

Soon as possible I've said right? Don't know if this is still "soon" but there is something at the ready.:confused:

No one saw the recently uploaded screenshots and wondered about it!? Strange :O_o:! Anyhow I'm wondering whether there is still a demand for the Polo Cup mod here? :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back