[MOD] VW Polo Cup 2007-2009

Yes, just be creative! And please tell us which numbers you wanna take (or I will choose one). If you decide to donate a skin, please upload it in layered format so I can add/remove things (the template is currently overworked again regarding default sponsors etc.).

You can use my uploaded scene for 3DSimEd (Link). Sorry I missed to tell here that a scene was uploaded by me ;) Please note again, that the template is some days old and was changed since the upload at nogrip. And the window-template wasn't touched until now but will be the next days, so here again please donate a layered version so I can update the skin for the mod if needed :D

Cool. I should start sending you some designs towards the end of the week.

Guys, how long wait this mod?
It's done when it's done! :D
Anyway you are able to enhance the speed of development by donating a skin or too ;)

Cool. I should start sending you some designs towards the end of the week.
Nice to hear that! And I'm really looking forward to your donations!

Oh guess I missed that point: Please provide the desired driver-name, driver-nationality and team-name alongside your skin ;)

Please just have a look at your inbox ;)

Everyone else please note: You can send me your skins by uploading them somewhere or put them into your cloud-services (dropbox, ubuntuone....) and send me the link ;) For email-address please send me a private message ;)

So currently planning a IRC chat Q&A with all painter who donated skins until now. One possible date would be friday in the (late) afternoon. Would there be some folks out here who are interested in participate into the chat?

If so, I would post the information here too ;)

Btw.: The list of all current teams/cars in the Polo Challenge 2013 mod was updated last night. Currently I'm preparing some missing skins (i.e. the windows mainly) and then will put on new preview screenshots of the current state ;)

Does anyone have links or photos of a Polo underbody? Like background of the front and rear bumper? I would like to improve the damage model before release and these data is currently missing - meaning if you crash the front bumper will be lost and there is a big hole left ;)

Thank you in advance! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back