Mod V8Superstars for rFactor2

Finally after much work we were able to release version 1.0 in the mod V8Superstars.

Us with this mod we will organize a championship, but we'd like to share with you all our work, so we decided to make public the mod for anyone who wants to download it and try it, info and download here:

To display the page containing the link you need to be registered to the forum and all free, we remind you that the mod has been created by our staff, more precisely converting models from the original game and managed its physical and then a small our sole.

We thank all who have enabled the creation of this mod, especially Alessandro Fantinati and Sigrif De Vito.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok no problem, but loading it on your server we will not have the merit in views on our site, and does not seem right, so it will load the sorry, if there is anyone who has downloaded and please do not upload anything without our permission.

Sorry for the inconvenience Greetings.

Finally after much work we were able to release version 1.0 in the mod V8Superstars.

Us with this mod we will organize a championship, but we'd like to share with you all our work, so we decided to make public the mod for anyone who wants to download it and try it, info and download here:

To display the page containing the link you need to be registered to the forum and all free, we remind you that the mod has been created by our staff, more precisely converting models from the original game and managed its physical and then a small our sole.

We thank all who have enabled the creation of this mod, especially Alessandro Fantinati and Sigrif De Vito.

I bought a few days ago Rf2 so i'm interested in this mod where i can download please?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%