RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This was some heavy racing.

Q: 4th
R1: baaaaaaad start and involved in some accidents. Had to pit 3 times and thats not good. Sorry to James Fellows for the nudge in race 1 at the beginning.

R2: Started at p18. the start of the race was ok but i had to go over the white line in the first corner. I managed to overtake some people and drove to p5. There i get a nudge from behind and lost my wing. I had to fix the damage in the pit but that costs me a lot of time. Ended the race in p10 (i think)

Thanks Ryan for setting this event up

Race 1 made a good start but then got a stop and go avoiding the 1st lap crash. Then coming in for my stop, misjudged it and ended up with a pitlane speeding penalty - what an amateur :D
After that I was chasing Kevin Hopkins until he lagged for a moment, then on the last lap took Paul Wood for 13th whoop!
Race 2
Another good start up to 5th early on in race2, before being passed by Hugo and Rhys, then my graphics card messed up so lost a few seconds whilst it sorted itself out
Pitted early, and confirmed wrong preset for tyres- too busy trying not to get another speeding ticket.
After my second stop I was trying to chase down Nathan for that coveted 13th place but had to settle for 14th in the end.

Thanks for hosting :doublethumb:

yeah i DL the mod and took a quick look to make sure it loaded into the GTP section. Cool looking cars!

have not driven them yet to compare lap times etc.

since they are SUPPOSEd to be just "skin" on existing GTP models I think they wil be a required content feature in the next GTP event.

Woohoo, victory at last!!! :) It seems a long time since I took to the top step of the Podium and today it seemed very unlikely!!! Made a last minute change of car (BMW to Vectra) as I was struggling for pace even though the car felt gr8!!! Had trouble rejoining and only had time for 1 praccy lap b4 superpole. Qualified 9th which I was pleased with as I'd gained a second straight away. Decent start, but got caught up in 1st lap tangle ahead of me leaving me 21st. Battled right to the end especially a gr8 fight between me and 2 Seats and an Alfa in last 3 laps to nick 7th and claim front row spot on reversed grid in Race 2.

Gr8 start from 2nd on the grid and lead into T1. Got my head down to get away and only headed during pitstops. Also claimed fastest lap which is a first for me!! My first win for quite sometime and a lot of fun too. Rhys got a gr8 pole and Ryan won Race1 too, so Wd guys :) Thanx to RD and Ryan for setting up the event :)

Should be fun, sign me up.

a HUGE welcome to you JOhn!

Namibia is the home turf I see. HUH thats a first for me here at RD!

IF at all possible, get your Teamspeak working as it adds to the enjoyment of our events.

Also, read the "golden rules" so you understand how things work in a race and avoid any troubles.

Look forward to seeing you out there tomorrow night!

Any questions at all just post here and we will guid eyou along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back