RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

These cars rock around here :thumb:

1:03:4 - Race Fuel (44L)
1:03:1 - Qually Fuel (5L)
On Practise mode. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Just ran round with the DEFAULT setup for the Toledo, and did a 1:04.5 with 30L of fuel onboard after a lap or 2. What kind of setup did you use, i.e. did you base it off of a setup from another track because you found a track that is very similar to this one, or did you just tweak the default one.

Also, on the track, the start line confuses me, it's on the opposite side of a long-ish straight with lights on it. Do I have a weird version or is that how the track is?

This was my first time on this track and it was a lot of fun.

Q. Everyone was very close in lap times, less than a second separated the field iirc. With 3 mins left in qualy I took 4 liters fuel and went out for one last spin and was shocked to find myself in first, then waited nervously for the seconds to run down and, yes Eric is correct, get my first ever pole!!! =)

R1. Got a good start and kept the lead thru the first few turns babying the heavy car and cold tires. With the pack jostling for position behind I was able to put a small gap and protect P1 for most of the race. Glen K and Claudio looked to be having a close battle for P2 until Claudio broke away and charged me down. Then the pressure was on with Claudio sitting on my rear bumper patiently waiting to pounce. He out braked me at the end of the back straight but then went wide allowing me to duck back under and re-take the lead. With only a couple minutes to go I felt my tires starting to slip and slide and Claudio wasted no time getting the pass at the same spot to take the win with me a close second.

R2. Got a fantastic launch from the rear of the grid, my car just flew off the mark and when a car went off infront I found myself in P1 again. This time my lead was alot shorter and only a few laps later Claudio made a great move and got past, then I overcooked the hair-pin exit and looped it. That was the last I saw of him and now Glenn M was closing fast. Sweating and swearing I calmed down and raced to the end barely hanging onto P2 with Glenn pressuring at every opportunity. Was happy with another second place finish.

Great racing and good fun everyone. Grats to Claudio on double wins and big thanks to Stefan and RD!

Bob,

Eric has been running this mod for a few weeks... mostly a weekend event if my memory serves me..... and not very well attended either. Looks fun though. I wish that mod bringing the ferrari and lambo in from gtr2 was a better mod.... those cars seemed too easy to drive in race07 and were I think an unfair addition to the list of names.... Eric, can you confirm this or is this mod one that we can consider for the Pro class? I'd love the option of driving the lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%