Mod Request: Morgan Park Raceway for AMS

hey guys, ive been trying to find a Morgan park mod for ams but can only find it for r factor 2, if anyone has spare time and would like a challenge it would be really appreciated if you could have a crack at making this track for ams

hey guys, ive been trying to find a Morgan park mod for ams but can only find it for r factor 2, if anyone has spare time and would like a challenge it would be really appreciated if you could have a crack at making this track for ams

This might not seem a particularly kind reply from the outset, but honestly you could try making it yourself? Blender software is free, or you could get it into a 3dformat suitable for AMS with Bob's Track Builder or 3DS Max. It's a lot of work, but when you have the track that you've always wanted, in game, and you've built it and are free to tweak everything.. it's a great feeling! :)

Last edited:
This might not seem a particularly kind reply from the outset, but honestly you could try making it yourself? Blender software is free, or you could get it into a 3dformat suitable for AMS with Bob's Track Builder or 3DS Max. It's a lot of work, but when you have the track that you've always wanted, in game, and you've built it and are free to tweak everything.. it's a great feeling! :)
i was thinking about it but i have no idea how to make tracks or anything on blender, 3dsimed, etc.

Hey bud, Morgan Park is available for RF1 so I can port it over for you. I have been at this modding for years and wouldnt have a clue how to build a track from scratch. Porting from RF1 to AMS is hard enough for me. I'll reply here when it is ready and give you access to my library of AMS tracks. ;)

That's good to hear, I just assumed it hadn't been made for rF1 when I saw the request! :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 258 13.5%