Mod Racing

Hello
What i am about to say might sound silly. I've downloaded mods and such but i noticed when creating a Quick Race there is not a box to check for mod cars. My problem is, and i'm asking is there any way i can create a custom race with only a mod car? Lets take for exemple the new Porsche 935 Mod, that has no other rival car to compete with, and my intention is to create a race with only 935's so to make it more exhilarating. Is it possible? as i'm having a hard time trying to solve this :coffee2:

thank you

well, a hello would be much appreciated.

seems like nobody is willing to help

I'd love to help, but I have no idea how to make that work.
I'd suggest you also ask the question at No Grip, since they are much more familiar with Modding issues in GTL.

Maybe someone else here knows the answer, but since no one has replied yet, perhaps not. Sorry.

It also depends on how the modded car was created - early mods "replaced" existing default cars (the Renault 8 was an Abarth, Triumph TR4 was a Lotus Elite etc.)

I believe that those implementations have beeen improved since those early times, but it's still way beyond my knowledge of how to actually do it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%