F1 2017 MOD Question + In Game Question

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone,

I play F1 2017 in career mod only and I have two questions for members that are much qualify on the subject.
The first one, I downloaded the season 2018 mod and to every retro challenges my game crash.. I cut off and run again the game and at the same point (for exemple on the two situations it will crash at turn number 3 of Silverstone), when I replace cask by modded cask too or the autosave doesn't work anymore. Does this situation happens to some users ? An issue ?

My second question : When in race the Security Car is on the track, sometimes my car becomes a ghost and a driver doubles me and he don't have to back behind me. But me, when I double a driver I have to back behind him and if I don't I receive a penalty, someone knows why ?? Or simply he doubles me like that with an acceleration and he don't have a penalty for that and when I double him again to come again to my right place I have to leave the drive double me. Someone knows why ?

Thank you for your futures help and I hope to explain me well because I'm french and not english... Thank you !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%