MOD - Other Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the guys that use Motocadd. Do you also have the problem that Motocadd doesn't show up for a long time. I have sometimes that is show up when i already did 3 laps.

Some things will not be fixed this time, as the amount of hours/work gone with the MOD is already a lot. So maybe for future fixes.

Anyway about what you point Jhon it will be gone switching from the views using "insert" key until you get back in your view, then all the pieces will be gone.

The graph doesn't equal the speed (graph says 150 MPH but you can only do 130MPH)

interesting, that graph is produced by the game itself :p I'll have a look tho, now I understand the specific issue.... I have seen a few cars that the gears does seem to show higher than the car can actually achieve, but this could be due to the aero killing the top end speed before the gearing runs out...

Found a problem with the mod on my computer
I had previously made a seperate class with all my skins and 2 of the cars in that class were the viper and the cupra, but now those cars dont work in-game for me anymore despite me taking out the STC mod from my teams file, what do I do to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%