Mod Noob Advice Please

Hi all,
I just bought AC and it's amazing. I see there is tracks you can download and play , the thing is I'm a total noob when it comes to this and I have no clue what to do but it would be great to have them to race on and I take it you can race online with them as well. Could some one please guide me through the process of getting the tracks and installing them. Many thanks in advance,
Regards,
Gee.

Hi,
most of the mods come in a zip file (compressed) . so you first need to unpack these, double click on them and they should give you a option to unpack them.
7zip
win zip
win rar
are the programs i use.
my way is to unpack them to my desktop
i make a folder on my desktop an unpack it to that folder so i know were it is.

so once you have the mod unpacked you have to move it in to the game. depending on were you steam is installed to c/drive d/drive..i just cut and paste
for tracks you need to go to
steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

for skins you need to go to and place it in the cars folder of what the skin is
steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

once there in there you can fire up the game and you should see them.

what would be nice if all modders made the folder structure with there mods so it was just a case of dropping them in the main folder where AC sits.
it can be confusing at first

We do have a great selection of skins and the tracks have just started to show themselves, allot are working progress so the default ones in game are the best at the moment. But it is nice that guys are trying to get extra tracks in game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 174 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 234 13.6%