MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Garcia got also a minidump at the exactly the same moment when he drove behind me

Cars: Audi
Track: Valencia STC Server
View: Hood
Card: ATI 4850

I had a minidump when loading the Seat Cupra setup, and I had the game minimized. Look:
14627520.png

Cars: Seat Cupra
Track: Valencia STC Server
Card: Nvida 260

Well just had my first minidump since a loooong time. (Not even sure i ever had one).

Cars: Mustang
Track: Long Beach 2007
Card: 7950GT

It happend when i pressed Race. It was just me i think everone on the server had. Not sure how many where on it as the server just was restarted.

This minidump happened after doing a 45min. Only difference it was raining in the second race, not sure if that has anything to do with.
But it kinda put a bumer on the evening as the race was calenceled.

first minidump in ages, not even using our mod:

WTCC 2007
online at Zandvoort
when sb else joined server gave warning that this guy had a BMW E92 mismatch (I have seen this a lot the last three days) and would be dropped
shortly thereafter I got a minidump

Could the problem lie with our 2 pace cars?

The pace cars aren't the same of the STC mod of last year? So i thinked perhaps the problem lie with the new system of tires, because last year the STC mod don't used it and we never encountered this type of problem.

Just my 2 cents...

Cars: All
Track: Bahrain
View: Cockpit
Card: Geforce 275 GTX

Not one minidump in all cars, tested alone offline practice. Did get a minidump when using Corvette on AnE server running Bahrain with other cars on track. Rejoined and was ok

Cars: Seat

Track: Barcelona 2003

View: switching views

Graphic card: 7950GT

Running version 1.2.1.2 i had a minidump switching views driving in the pitlane.

Horus had one watching an other car.

So i seems the patch didn't help :( :(

Cars: Corvette, Aston, Mosler+ there could be others
Track: All tracks
View:
Graphic card: Ati 4850

With old version of Race On I didnt have any problems but after the yesterdays Simbin 1.2.1.2 update these cars will cause minidump when loading any track. Also many cars are missing the car manufacturer badges. Cars that are user made are working OK.

Cars: Corvette, Aston, Mosler+ there could be others
Track: All tracks
View:
Graphic card: Ati 4850

With old version of Race On I didnt have any problems but after the yesterdays Simbin 1.2.1.2 update these cars will cause minidump when loading any track. Also many cars are missing the car manufacturer badges. Cars that are user made are working OK.

Exactly same problem Jari, badges had dissapeared and minidump soon as the track loaded, thought it messed something up, so i reinstalled the mod and then it was fine. Weird

Tom, please take a look after reinstalling the mod to see if you have minidumps, it seems something changed.

The one i had was after reinstalling it, as i couldn't join without reinstalling it. Will keep you guys posted if something more comes up. Still weird that i had to resinstall it. Didn't look in detail what was changed, i just copied over the old one.

My minidump problem with Simbin patch 1.2.1.2 using Aston, Corvette, etc when loading any track is now solved. It wasnt enough that Race ON was updated but I had to update also my GTR Evolution installation to cure the minidump problem.

My minidump problem with Simbin patch 1.2.1.2 using Aston, Corvette, etc when loading any track is now solved. It wasnt enough that Race ON was updated but I had to update also my GTR Evolution installation to cure the minidump problem.

Ah thx jari, probably i had same problem, probably my EVO update wasn't completly finished as i start the game with the RACE ON interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%