Mod Installing Tutorial Video

Do you have to use a file extractor thing or is it like BeamNG where you download the mod and drag it to the folder?

Usually, the mod will be a .zip or a .rar file and you have to extract it to the right folder. If you're using Content Manager you can just drag it over Content Manager's window, click the three lines just next to the minimize window button and then click 'Install', CM will (usually) do the rest.

Hi guys a very noob question.

Having problems installing the mods any of the tracks and cars i've tried don't show up in the game. From reading above I wonder if this is because i've only recently purchased Assetto Corsa. Possibly the cars/tracks are not working with the latest version of the game?

edit:

One of the track's i've tried to install was Le Mans 2017 v2.05

Hi all, new here. I can successfully install tracks and cars, but apps aren't working in-game. Any apps I install (e.g. Helicorsica) show up as an option in the configuration menu, but don't appear in the game when I'm on track.

What am I missing? Is there like a keyboard shortcut to switch on 3rd party apps or something?

Hello All

Quick Video I've put together on installing mods into Assetto Corsa. If you have any questions or if there's anything that isn't clear feel free to reply below.

Thank you for watching.

Cheers

Shawn
hello i just purchased a pack with multiple cars and tracks, after downloading it , do i drag the h
entire file or do i have to drag it one by one?
i tried one by one ans see the cars but they dont upload

Thanks so much for your video!!! I have been trying to install mods to AC with NO LUCK, then after watching your video, with your 7zip recommendation it cleared it all up for me!! Thanks again!!!

j'aimerais acheter tajo traffic comment fair
apprendre l'anglais serait un début ;)

try and contact the author, that would also help

edit: "march 2020" nevermind then... xD

Last edited:
I use the mod f1 1993.All cars are normal except for McLaren, which appears in the menu, until 3D displays in 360º car exposure mode in the static display scenario mode.

But at the time of playing on the track, the car is loading and then returns to the main menu.

I already tried to paste again the octudo of the euig folder in the game folder, but it does not solve, my back up files must be corrupted at the base.

Help me, what can it be?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing