Mod installation issues

DavidMk7

Premium
I’ve set up a 2nd installation of GSC to run only mods, so that I can keep my main installation clean, but have encountered a couple of issues that I’m hoping someone can assist with.

Firstly, to prevent duplication and save drive space, I decided to use just one Locations folder, so pointed the mod config.ini at the folder in the main game. However, for some reason, only third party tracks will show in the Mod installation, none of the Reiza tracks are available.

Secondly, I can’t get any of the mods to appear within ‘all cars & tracks’. I’ve added the appropriate reizaxx to the rfm, but they just don’t appear.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

By a bit of experimentation, I've discovered that the non-appearance of the Reiza tracks in the mod installation is due to the .scn files. I'm presuming that the filepaths at the head of the file are specific to the main GSC folder and are preventing the tracks being picked up within the mod folder. As the .scn files are hidden within the .mas files (presumably) and can't be edited, is there any chance that something could be done to prevent this situation in a future update?

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back