Mod help

hi guys, me and my mate have GT Legends and have a few mods installed. we want to do races online against each other and also do some offline races to make videos for ourselves. one of the mods we have installed is the VW Golf mod and the mod turns out to be an addon to one of the preset classes. i think the tc-65's and we want to race with just the golf's, nothing else. how can we set it up like that?

Not sure if we can reference external sites but on a site without any grip, there are tools that you can download like GTL Xcars and GTL Car Tools that allow you to manage which cars are available in GTL.
These tools will let you turn off all the cars in the TC-65 class apart from the Golf.

You can find them in the download section under GTL -> Misc Files

Roland has been using a great device that works and has served him well over the years, but im sorry i cant remember the name of it, @Roland Warmenhoven maybe he can post the name of his mod manager,

The problem with the X tool is the way it works and can cause a few issues, it puts a X in the files so they are not recognised this is ok until something goes wrong and then you need a reinstall the sim as it leaves the X behind.
i used it for a while but ended up with problems.
now i just manually move my cars around if i want individual cars to test but i have a few installs for GTL one just for testing purposes, so it only ever has the track and car i test in it..

but as always its down to personal taste and what works for you..
you can always grab a licence and come and join us online and race with a great group of guys in our club

licences can be found HERE

Yes, a similar question has come up before:http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/best-mod-manager-for-gtl.63822/

Still, @The Scorpion , the easiest way to achieve what you want right now is indeed to just follow the advice of @Yves Larose.

However if you want a more permanent easy way to enable/disable Mods/cars/tracks/skins/soundpacks etc. I can recommend a small program named JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) that works with basically ANY game that allows adding mod content.

Unfortunately the developer is not supporting it anymore (no real need to too as it's perfect at what it does) but you can still download the program HERE and you will find a very extensive User Guide HERE. This pdf describes how to use it with a submarine sim but it's not that different for GTL or any other racing sim.

If there's interest I can make a Racingsim-specific tutorial some time..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%