Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

Can someone post a mod that just fixes the AI retirements (espacially for the top teams) and makes retirements gernerally more realistic (lower teams more often, top teams justoccasionally).
know this mod is included in swome of the AI mods here, but I just want a fix for this.

Can anyone do a Tom Pryce and a Kubica 2011 Helmet?
There are FIVE BLACK STRIPES
welsh400fy6.jpg

KUBICA
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

PA879975.jpg

You put them into this directory -> f1 2011\characters\bespokehelmets

An addon helmet will replace one of the standard helmets for career mode. Installing them for GP mode takes a lot more, editing the driver textures and car livery and importing the helmet into those files as well. I had to learn that the hard way as well.

If anyone's up for the task, I'd like to have a Williams skin that looks like this:

Base skin (without the text and numbers. If you can find a cool way to include the checkered pattern stripe, that would be awesome!):
9844.jpg

For the sponsor logos, please use only logos and names of pharmaceutical companies :). If you need help finding these, I'd be more than happy to help! I just want to see if anyone's interested in making a skin like this before I start searching.

Maybe this help (I hope so) ;) . The original 2011 season helmet: Jenson Button
I place a vote for the others helmets:) .
Sorry for my very bad english.

I'm not sure if this has been done before but I'd quite like to see an Alfa Romeo F1 livery. Tried to do it myself but I found the process a bit daunting. I also wasn't sure what I'd have to do in the database. Anyway I reckon it'd be a cool idea if anybody fancies doing it!

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get the Tyre Wear mod that used to be on the old site also the flags mod as well

Thanks in advance for any help

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing