Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I just noticed a bug. When i enter the game and choose car, load controller profile and go to track (press R or the right arrow button), it switches back to the car that was in use when i exited the game.
I need to choose the desired car again and then it works normal.

Is this a known bug or is my installation corrupt ?

It has been like this since I started using this UI last year.

For the love of God. Im not going to have to go through this again am I ! :confused:

We will provide Support for the Mod for as long as we need, for as long is needed. For as long as we feel we cant enhance the Mod further based on the Current GSCE Platform and features.

I know of very few mods/if any (correct me wrong) that have been converted to GSC2012/13/GSCE that have had regular updates ?

We are making the mod for the current GSCE Platform. Anything beyond this we will evaluate.

We are not Promising anything more than we originally did, We are not Delivering less, Anything more will be a Bonus.

People don't need to be worried or Concerned for a mod that is not even released.

Just Chillax. :thumbsup:

I have a feeling that the way you want to do the mod is not a cause for concern. I think you want to make it as complete and bug/issue free as possible before release. Quite a few mods these days come out and need a few quick patches/updates to sort out somewhat big issues. You want to avoid that.

I think the way you described things originally is caused some concern for some of us as it can be interpreted that you won't be fixing issues post launch or offer support. Obviously not the case having read the latest reply :) But just pointing out what I think has been the issue here :)

From my understanding SCE platform will be changing somewhat now after the crowdfunding campaign and likely will require changes/updates to mods if they are released before some or all of them are implemented. So would it be safe to assume OZV8 won't be coming out before Reiza has done updating SCE platform/engine?

I think people are expecting the whole game engine to be redone from scratch and massive features and updates to bring a new engine.

I cant see any "major" work needed for us to do any updates to the mod. Time will tell depending on what Reiza do :)

The mod will be released when its ready.
Bridges will be crossed when needed.

Dont try and read the future, you will hurt your brain :p

And worrying makes you go.grey.

I think people are expecting the whole game engine to be redone from scratch and massive features and updates to bring a new engine.

I cant see any "major" work needed for us to do any updates to the mod. Time will tell depending on what Reiza do :)

The mod will be released when its ready.
Bridges will be crossed when needed.

Dont try and read the future, you will hurt your brain :p

And worrying makes you go.grey.
Very true. All Reiza said is that they are getting rid of code injection.

You say to James Wilson (in the review section) that you did not know that this mod was already converted (World Endurance Series 2014 v1.1). This is not true, because it is clear that you've downloaded from Xtremefactor. Do you know why I know? Because it has exactly the same classes. If you had really converted by yourself the mod would not have these lines ..

Classes = "reiza90, W.E.S.2014, P2, Acura_ARX03"

They were the ones who updated the mod and added new classses. If you download a mod from Xtremefactor and then divide, you could keep the RFM files, then can be used with the original menu of GCSE.

I'm not sure if in the end they'll delete this post, because here on RD youu need permission from the original author (SimTek).

Greetings.

Last edited:
Wow, this car has very peculiar characteristics
or will love or hate
I liked it, but it's really a challenge
the default setup is a little bad
I made a setup for interlagos which greatly improved driveability
(must be used for other tracks with minor adjustments)
you need to be careful

Attachments

• caterhamint.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 391
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%