Resource icon

Skins mod car 2021 for car f1 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, first of all my apologies for the delay, but I need you to wait a little longer, because today that I can upload, I have not finished all the halos yet, and I do not even have the whole file to upload, so right now I am going to upload 4 teams, redbull, mercedes, ferrari and alpine, these are ending, although I may be missing some details, which maybe I corrected them but they are for now without a solution at least for me. But here I leave you 4 teams so that you can enjoy them, greetings, and see you next year family from the community, if someone can ask smokey17 for help because of the flashing red in the mirrors that I wrote a long time ago and he does not respond to me. Hello, here they are:

I saw that someone made a video of the mod, but these small details that I corrected are still missing, I still need to work on the mercedes halo, I am going to put the two boomerangs that it has, to make it a bit similar to the mercedes halo, something like that, as with the alfa romeo that has an endurance instead of a boomerang although it did have but they modified it

Last edited:
Hello, first of all my apologies for the delay, but I need you to wait a little longer, because today that I can upload, I have not finished all the halos yet, and I do not even have the whole file to upload, so right now I am going to upload 4 teams, redbull, mercedes, ferrari and alpine, these are ending, although I may be missing some details, which maybe I corrected them but they are for now without a solution at least for me. But here I leave you 4 teams so that you can enjoy them, greetings, and see you next year family from the community, if someone can ask smokey17 for help because of the flashing red in the mirrors that I wrote a long time ago and he does not respond to me. Hello, here they are:

I saw that someone made a video of the mod, but these small details that I corrected are still missing, I still need to work on the mercedes halo, I am going to put the two boomerangs that it has, to make it a bit similar to the mercedes halo, something like that, as with the alfa romeo that has an endurance instead of a boomerang although it did have but they modified it
Thank you very much for your hard work, my friend!

Excuse me, to be honest, i really like your Mod,and I hope can play your Mod in Carreer mode well, but I have a little problem, Why if i play the mod in the Carreer mode and in the Race session, My Fuel is always drop before i can get finish, Its like -1 lap, Any suggestion?

Thanks You
that must be something with the track files and the balance of each team, but do not touch that, you can leave the factory ones, but do not touch anything else within the folders of each team, that is, delete those folders within the mod, in case that is what gives you that problem, because in my case it increases the fuel although I am using the enriched mezca that I have to review that later because it must be a problem of how I have a mounted mod, it may be giving me that error due to This, in my game I have several tracks added: Korea, Imola, Portugal, Brands, Istanbul (which gives an error in the pit when entering, the car locks), it must be that, try to see.

The mod is really great! I’ve played it and it looks really nice especially in the home screen! However there is one issue (especially on the new update). The numbers/liveries of george russell and king latifi are switched. So george russell is #6 and king latifi is #63. quite a minor issue, I guess, but yeah when I first installed it it was like that. Do you know how to fix this?

thank you very much ur a legend!

yes, nothing else is to change the pssg folder and that's it, solved the case, I hadn't really noticed it, since I'm obsessed with the front teams, no way, but I've tried to take care of the other teams so they look good too. Right now I'm having internet problems, I made some arrangements when I can I'll upload them, I'll change the halo, I'll upload some images if they fit, I'll finish it and upload it, regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back