Resource icon

Misc Mod Cam drivers views F1 2014 2.1

dyplan1

75RPM
dyplan1 submitted a new resource:

Mod Cam drivers views F1 2014-V1 - Cam driver view F1 2014

A mod consists of a single camera set according to the view of the driver + 1 cam TV
This mod allows total immersion in the car and the race can live in her living room trying out all the real driver can feel.
The effects are a bit personal but based on my experience of motor sport and from thousands of cameras on board.
I hope that you'll love.

Read more about this resource...

dr. Kotasz

75RPM
I've tried a few cars. Most cases I liked the new cockpit camera being closer to the steering wheel but I think the Mercedes cam is way too close... Could you pls move it back a little bit similar to Red Bull, McLaren, Sauber etc. pls?

dyplan1

75RPM
dyplan1 updated Mod Cam drivers views F1 2014-V1 with a new update entry:

Mod Cam drivers views F1 2014-V1.1

A mod consists of a single camera set according to the view of the driver + 1 cam TV
This mod allows total immersion in the car and the race can live in her living room trying out all the real driver can feel.
The effects are a bit personal but based on my experience of motor sport and from thousands of cameras on board.
I hope that you'll love.

Read the rest of this update entry...

yurik

25RPM
Hi! I want to ask you to create one of modes such that the appearance of the camera above the cockpit was at arm's length. Something like this.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Why is the wheel 15 cm closer to the driver???? i cant even see it from TV Pod
omgdatwheel.png