Right, please Seattle
I would love to have Seattle put in a game but not just ripping content from Gran tourism. Not to mention the Seattle track couldn't be recreated today since much of the roads around Safeco field have changed.

With the track editor being released, great new scratch built tracks can be imported into the game. I would love to see London, Seattle, and New York in the game. Not to mention I loved the San Francisco track that was in grid.

I'd like to see a RoC track when possible. No AI possible but for multiplayer purposes only :) Could create a lot of fun knockout events :)

If only I knew how to create such thing I'd do it myself.

Guys, could someone try making this skin?

I'll give it a shot coming week ;). Not the hardest skin i think.
Have to find out how the Window strip should be colored. And regarding the side flaps (wingendplate) of rear wing, it also gets mirrored on the inside of the rear wing which looks terrible. Its up to you if you want it or not.

I'll give it a shot coming week ;). Not the hardest skin i think.
Have to find out how the Window strip should be colored. And regarding the side flaps (wingendplate) of rear wing, it also gets mirrored on the inside of the rear wing which looks terrible. Its up to you if you want it or not.
I don't mind if it's not 100% perfect. As long as it's close :)

Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 4.10.42 PM.png

This is pretty much the best I could find? Will you need it for the material that is made out of? Or the close-up colour?

The hood is the front of the car, not the roof lolol.

Also the routelist is going to be handwork :o I will send you my wip screen in a minute and continue tomorrow.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 110 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%