I personally would reaaally love the new 911 GT3 R 2019 for AC. If someone is willing to make a mod (or even sell it) i would be a buyer. :)
54-dinamic-motorsport-porsche--1.jpg

Hi, me and my friends enjoying driving a back road that connects a town in Scotland called Strathaven to another called Muirkirk and I was wondering if anyone could possibly recreate in Assetto Corsa as it is way out of my capabilities. I have taken screenshots of the route from google maps to give a rough idea. I can provide other info if required, thanks.

https://gyazo.com/1daead1f58bfbf93834b5db82deb5872 - The route from the starting point in Strathaven to the finishing point in Muirkirk.

https://gyazo.com/f2a47dc8dd017e9ee4912932996783e0 - Idea of where the pits would be in Strathaven Sainsbury's. ( If this is too hard to replicate the track could just start at the beginning of the back road )

https://gyazo.com/b11022cf195450dc560f58098c0176b1- Info on where the route stops.

Does anyone know if there is an app that warns you when you are catching someone on the track fast (yellow flags doesn't warn about cars that are on the track but stopped or moving slow and for example CrewChief ignores soon to be lapped cars). If there is no such app and someone knows how to make one my idea of it would be to app to calculate difference to car ahead on track (also lapped cars) and when car is for example 10s away and closing on fast rate show warning light (no warning light if car is over 10s away so it does not warn about mayhem on other side of the track) and on that light gap to car on meters or seconds. Ideally it would be just this data so you can put it where you can clearly see it on VR too. Realtime shows gap but is so big that you can't put it where you can follow that data all the time. CrewChief would also be excellent option for this warning

Hey all!
i was wondering is theres an audio modder out here that would be able to record and create this into a sound mod file onboard
that would be awesome i have been trying to make my own but its way to complicated for me i watched some videos

My dream would be to see the lengendaries hondas with K20A motors mode in AC.

I know there is already some s2000 or civic mods around, but they are old or I could not manage to download them (virus es) or install them properly.

I love my Honda fit gk5 as a daily car and I will dream to have a modern version of it in AC.

Just type Honda fit K20A in Google.

Vtec kicks in a 00:12

We all need more vtec in our lives, not e-cars!

I would love if someone could add this chev v8 powered Australian sports sedan alfa Romeo into assetto corsa as a mod, this is a really Iconic car and plenty of research can be found about it online. This car means a lot to me, I watched it growing up and its still running strong and ahead of the game. Would love if someone could even make its performance quite accurate to real life as well thanks :)

Attachments

• 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 108
The new Alpine would be extremely awesome, as this car was literally build for sharp turns and technical tracks... and my goodness, would you just look at it? That IS a gorgeous car and it would definitely fit superbly into Assetto Corsa!

Attachments

• ALPINE-A110-in-Kurve.jpg
    ALPINE-A110-in-Kurve.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 119

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back