I'd love the new 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S:

aston-martin-v-12-vantage-s-3.jpg
2014-Aston-Martin-V12-Vantage-S.jpg

It would be stunning - perfect rival for 458 and mclaren. the same HP like Italia...

I had the opportunity to ride in a Rallycross simulation (professional mod for rFactor presumably) during my visit at Rally Finland and it was awesome!

I think it would be a great addition to any current sim; cars are powerful, races are fast, circuits not too technical: very good for quick online racing. And damn getting sideways with a 1200 kg 550 bhp 4wd car is fun!

I hope AC gets good mixed surface physics (or at least after some tweaking), so that the RX fan modders can let their mind free and bring good rallycross simulation!

don't get your hopes to high up ... steam workshop (not sure if Kunos is going to use it) is a no no for licensed stuff and Porsche, well as much as I would like to see them in a sim again, is a tough nut in these regards

don't get your hopes to high up ... steam workshop (not sure if Kunos is going to use it) is a no no for licensed stuff and Porsche, well as much as I would like to see them in a sim again, is a tough nut in these regards

How i understand it, is that a developer can´t make DLC´s and use steam workshop at the same time. And because Kunos want to offer DLC´s they cant use steam workshop.

I would love karts in it. Rotax max/DD2. There is a shortage of drivable kart sims right now, all the mods on big sims are garbage.
Only kart racing pro gets close but its bugged and spiky as hell.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back