• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Moby Dick @ Goodwood - Wed 07 August 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jul 23, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 07-08-19
  1. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium

Ratings:
    +787
    Here's my setup. Had a small issue with bottoming out (Even though the front is more than 80mm high....)

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 2
  2. Ronnie Böhme

Ronnie Böhme
    UTC +2 Premium

Ratings:
    +283
    Thank you very much :thumbsup:. Had the same problem but I'm curious about how your setup handles.

3. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +486
    I’ll have to get this MoTec thing sorted, cannot look at your setup as I am on my mobile phone.
    Front, ran a high ABR and stiff springs, On the rear, either soft springs, minimum ABR and every combination of that including dampers. Ride height was always low on the front and variable on the rear depending on setup of rear suspension. fastest time was virtually equaled whatever rear setup used, low 13 seconds, could probably got a high 12, that is about my limit though, I’m no Henri.

Checked MoTeC for camber, grounding and ride height, grounding never a problem for me.

That means I probably need to get my ability to decider MoTeC properly sorted.
    I just have this problem with MoTeC, because i am dealing with a programmed world, what I see in
    MoTeC, I find difficult to believe, apart from the obvious. It would be advantageous to know what MoTec is recording and what it is not.
    Tried to do some quick checks with camber, result made no sense to me.
    Problem is that if you are doing something like this with a piece of important information missing from your thought process, easy to get it all wrong.
    Quite enjoy this aspect of sim racing but floundering around in the dark can be excessively time consuming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.