AC Moby Dick @ Goodwood - Wed 07 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here's my setup. Had a small issue with bottoming out (Even though the front is more than 80mm high....)

Attachments

• 935_R_GoWo_V001.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 88
I’ll have to get this MoTec thing sorted, cannot look at your setup as I am on my mobile phone.
Front, ran a high ABR and stiff springs, On the rear, either soft springs, minimum ABR and every combination of that including dampers. Ride height was always low on the front and variable on the rear depending on setup of rear suspension. fastest time was virtually equaled whatever rear setup used, low 13 seconds, could probably got a high 12, that is about my limit though, I’m no Henri.

Checked MoTeC for camber, grounding and ride height, grounding never a problem for me.

That means I probably need to get my ability to decider MoTeC properly sorted.
I just have this problem with MoTeC, because i am dealing with a programmed world, what I see in
MoTeC, I find difficult to believe, apart from the obvious. It would be advantageous to know what MoTec is recording and what it is not.
Tried to do some quick checks with camber, result made no sense to me.
Problem is that if you are doing something like this with a piece of important information missing from your thought process, easy to get it all wrong.
Quite enjoy this aspect of sim racing but floundering around in the dark can be excessively time consuming.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back