Mobikrog

Tracks Mobikrog 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mitja Bonca submitted a new resource:

Mobikrog - Mobikrog, Slovenia

Slovenian real permanent race circuit called Mobikrog on the ex military airport field. It`s short, but very interesting race course of 2.005m in the middle of the woods.
It is a fully functioning track, with 20 pit boxes.
AI included.

Track converted by Mitja Bonca
Origianaly created by Tomaz Stravs (for rFactor)

Read more about this resource...

Very impressive track, Mitja...just did 10 laps with the e92, very intuitive course, close to the real track on YT, closer than I thought it would be. Can we expect to race you at it on MP? :D

Bok Mitja, svaka čast!!! Jako dobra staza...:thumbsup:
Bilo bi dobro da netko napravi Grobnik stazu u Hrvatskoj kod Rijeke...
Pozz ...

@Marko-CRO
Mod edit : please post in English
General rules
  • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitja hvala ti puno. Svojedobno sam ( ne samo ja ) uživao u tvome grobniku za rf i race, a sad se nadam da će ti nekad doći volja da grobnik ubaciš i u to remek djelo asetto corsa.
Hvala još jedan put, super je da te imamo!!!

@Gunja
Mod edit : please post in English

Edit:
Mitja thanks a lot. I liked your grobnik for rf and race and i hope you'll get in the mood to get it into AC as well.
Thanks again, it's great that we have you!!!

General rules
  • The main language at RaceDepartment is English. Other languages are permitted in only in private and profile messages or in the dedicated non-english discussion forum.

Last edited:
Nice! Lovely to see some Slovenian (and possibly other tracks in ex-Yu territory) tracks being made. Hopefuly you'll improve textures a bit and trackside objects sometime down the line. Thanks! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%