Resource icon

MMShufflerDB 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
AlexS123d submitted a new resource:

MMShufflerDB - Shuffle Initial Drivers/Engineers/Mechanics DBs!

View attachment 245844
The tool allow you to shuffle all principal databases (drivers, engineers and mechanics) to start every time a different game with different Drivers, Engineers and Mechanics to scout.
The Shuffle Program had, also, an internal DB with new names (Real Names 2017, Real Names 1989 and Fantasy Names) that could appear in the game.
Consider that when you choose to shuffle another DB that have real names, or you can have duplicates.

Now you can :

- Shuflle...

Read more about this resource...

If you want on steam you can find the 1.5 version of the shuffler. Now you can choose a chance’s percentage that a new wonder kid appear in the driver db. Hope I can upload this version soon here.
ByE!

where can I get a DB? I dont have steam version :/

EDIT: I took the games database resources.assets, extracted the drivers.txt database and shuffled it, it worked like a charm, thank you so much for this mod now I can keep replaying this awesome game like new everytime

Last edited:
AlexS123d updated MMShufflerDB with a new update entry:

MMShuffleDB V1.6 Randomize Your Game Start! And add your own Driver!

View attachment 253148
Version 1.6 Released! Add your own Driver!

The mod give you the originals Drivers, Engineers and Mechanics DB that can be shuffled with an external program (you can find it in the MOD installation folder like a .zip in which you find how to use the program, typically the folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\415200\1347567971\Databases ) to start every time a different game with different Drivers, Engineers and Mechanics to scout.
The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%