MMO's

:faint:

lol right now i'm playing Piststopboss and Runescape too. And nothing else.

What's your name there Matthew ? Mine is DavridGanrad. Right now doing the tasks of Melee Tutor ( Kill 20 Cow :D )

Runescape is awful from what I remember. Waste of my time :p

The Old Republic looks interesting, but I hate playing MMO's that go on forever and/or need silly monthly prices to keep running (paying €15 a month over a year of playing costs €180 which throws the value of the game out the window). The thing is, particularly with WoW, it is a very old engine, nothing really special, and Blizzard are making millions upon millions on it. I played for a while and thought there's better out there.

iRacing has now fallen into the pay-to-play void. A pay monthly racing game just strikes me as odd.

I will say, there are some interesting MMO's coming out, I hate the medievil and fastastical ones. I prefer the more modern or futuristic ones (Command & Conquer MMO anyone?).

has psb been reset yet. i half had a go at it ages ago. but wanted to start a fresh. is racing involved yet?

No mate, still in beta stage. Also there won't be a reset as i know, not %100 sure about this tough.

@ Mark

It's about loving Role Playing i think. Perhaps you don't like RPG so much, but Runescape is a great game for RPG lovers like me. Even with his awful graphics :D

And i don't know any Modern era strategy MMO. But i know there are some out there :wink:

Ok Omer. I assume you have completed the tutorial?

You can talk by typing in the bar at the bottom left (if you've completed the tutorial)
You can private talk by adding me to your friends list, clicking on me and typing your message. I shall hunt you down using my l33t member skills don't worry :p

Oh, i wasn't know i need to put someone to my friend list to chat. Ok thanks mate. Hunt me down please :lol:

Right now i'm trying to smith myself some good gear. To do this i must increase my smithing skill of course. :)

Have played WoW since day 1 and though i've tried all the others none of them have managed to compare after the inital 'buzz' has worn off.

In fact in recent times Blizzard have been managing to take other rivals unique selling points and then incorperate them into WoW, doing a better job than the original often.

tryed it once but after a few weeks i skiped it as it was still to much beta class balncing was bad i could kill the bosses with my mage solo
then i tryed perfect world its free too but same as runes of magic at some point you are in need to spend money on ingame curency to develop further
the best mmo i played sofar is unfortunaly one of the most hardcore ones (Lineage2) and it is not free
played 3 1/2 years on server Sieghartd had a lvl 79 duelist /lvl 78 Sagitarius nobless quest done and a lvl 78 hirophant then i lost everything cuz of NCsoft got hacked
as my main acc was a free Closedbeta acc i had no infos left i could provide to nc soft to get my stuff back so i just quited

What class you play in RoM and what lvl are you

I'm a level 18 Warrior, and Level 1 Knight. Yes as you say there are some unbalancenesses. But with every patch it's getting better it seems :). I'm still searching for a decent guild.

Other than RoM, i tryed Metin 2 and Knight Online. Both were bad.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%