MMG 2007 PE and CTDP 2006 Mod

N

nali007

• nali007

Just my opinion

Both have done a great job, there time and effort are well appreciated..to give us a free mod..

Personally I like the MMG better, the incar sound, the cars, grip.. just AWESOME

I just wish I knew how to make the AI more real.. gotto find how .. any help?

The Mod I really really am waiting for is the F1 GTR EVO one ...

Thanks MMG

Imo. The CTDP feels more "alive", its like a mod between the Singtel Formula 1 sim for NetKar Pro and the MMG mod. And it has a very interesting tire temperature simulation because in this mod, "graining" acctualy exists.

I give CTDP 5 out of 5 toasters xD

• nali007

I guess I need to run more to feel the "graining" effect, I did feel the AI is better in CTDP, can you recommend AI setting?

• Marco Lattanzi

MMG is easier.

CDTP is definitely better for graphics, details and physics.

Just my 2 bucks...

• mcfritt

Imo. The CTDP feels more "alive", its like a mod between the Singtel Formula 1 sim for NetKar Pro and the MMG mod. And it has a very interesting tire temperature simulation because in this mod, "graining" acctualy exists.

I give CTDP 5 out of 5 toasters xD

One question about the tire model of CTDP06. When I'm doing offline racing, I typically set the number of laps to 1/3 of the real distance and all factors to 3. Today I recognized that - despite this factor - I only had 4-6% tire wear after 6 laps on Monza (checked with MoTec). The ingame display of tire conditions showed a comparable wear.

My impression is that the factor of 3 is not really working. Can anyone confirm my observations??? Thanks in advance!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%