Resource icon

MM - Vanilla Sundae .9b

Login or Register an account to download this content
BeastyKat submitted a new resource:

MM - Vanilla Sundae - Motorsport Manager Vanilla, with a cherry on top.

First off, a huge, huge thank you to azilvl for his fantastic Toggleable Autorace + Chase Cam mod. Aside from altering my enjoyment of the game, it inspired me by implementing a couple of features that I wasnt sure could be done via modding. So thank you azilvl for allowing me to build on top of your mod and for being an all around cool dude. If you enjoy this at all, please download and give his mod a thumbs up (if you havent already), because this mod truly would not exist without his...

Read more about this resource...

1. El_Braithwaite
    Version: .9bNew drivers cant be signed, they return delighted with all the terms but never accept the offer, it doesn't happen with staff, only with drivers, but it makes it unplayable since you re stuck with one star drivers
    Yesterday at 17:20Report this to a moderator

1. Author's Response Interesting. I cannot reproduce that problem on my machine.
      R U playing 'choose team' or 'Create a team'. What series did u try.
      Also, r u playing with any other mods?
If u can provide any more information, that would be great.

First, thanks for this mod, good features !

For the negative part.. I have the same graphical glitch / bug than Zyodimin speaks about in the reviews.. I have to reboot the game which takes a bit of time.. AMD Ryzen 5 / Geforce GTX1050 / WIndows 10, Directx up to date, drivers up to date also..

it happens randomly (during free practice / qualifications / race)... and maybe it has something to do .. It happens often when i change the driver focus

EDIT : really seems related in some way to the change of driver focus.. And i was in pause at the moment it happened.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing