ML2166

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bothered to take all his work after -one- guy made a wrong comment but he doesn't care at all to answer the hundred of messages he got in the past few days asking him nicely to bring again his amazing work to this community, to be honest that cocky attitude i don't like it either.

Don't get me wrong, he is in no obligation to explain anything but this massive begging without any response looks a bit pathetic.

He bothered to take all his work after -one- guy made a wrong comment but he doesn't care at all to answer the hundred of messages he got in the past few days asking him nicely to bring again his amazing to work to this community, to be honest that cocky attitude i don't like it either.

Don't get me wrong, he is no obligation to explain anything but this massive begging without any response looks a bit pathetic.

Agreed. Got no time for ego massaging and begging. Sad really. Someone else will take his mantle. :cool:

He bothered to take all his work after -one- guy made a wrong comment but he doesn't care at all to answer the hundred of messages he got in the past few days asking him nicely to bring again his amazing work to this community, to be honest that cocky attitude i don't like it either.

Don't get me wrong, he is in no obligation to explain anything but this massive begging without any response looks a bit pathetic.

Firstly, I would like to explain.

I haven't actually been on the boards too much and thus haven't reponded to comments or PM's from people as I haven't been here.

Secondly, you may all have your own opinions, which is fine, but and I can assure you on this....this is nothing to do with ego, or anything along those lines.

I done something that I was unaware of, and felt to be honest quite ashamed, if thats the word for it, embarressed more to the point.

My actions may in hindsight may have been extreme, but at that particular moment, I really didn't want any aknowledgement for anything else that was available.

Simple fact is that I feel a little uncomfortable with my actions, and that is really the only reason.

Just how I felt about it, still do.

I apologise.

Thank you.

Well... I understand your feelings. It's like when you say something in fron of the whole class and it's completly wrong. You feel miserable and want to leave instantly. But after a few minutes (or days on forums^^) this feeling will go away slightly. I'm pretty sure you love to show your awesome work and you will miss it someday. So... take the time you need and come back whenever you want. :)

English is not my language.. I hope you understand what I wrote ^^

Firstly, I would like to explain.

I haven't actually been on the boards too much and thus haven't reponded to comments or PM's from people as I haven't been here.

Secondly, you may all have your own opinions, which is fine, but and I can assure you on this....this is nothing to do with ego, or anything along those lines.

I done something that I was unaware of, and felt to be honest quite ashamed, if thats the word for it, embarressed more to the point.

My actions may in hindsight may have been extreme, but at that particular moment, I really didn't want any aknowledgement for anything else that was available.

Simple fact is that I feel a little uncomfortable with my actions, and that is really the only reason.

Just how I felt about it, still do.

I apologise.

Thank you.

Come on man, it's not like you put a nazi symbol on an helmet on purpose, you put a red sun that a random person didn't appreciate for an historical reason.. It's ok to be a little ashamed maybe, but :
1) you didn't know about the historical use of this symbol, so get over it it's ok !
2) the helmet itself looks great, the red sun is not so much visible like "woohoo I'm there only to harm concerned people" - you get my point
3) it's not a reason to overreact like that and delete everything there...
4) you won't go to prison because of it, I have the feeling you reacted like you did something illegal and you are affraid of something - I don't know - so you removed all you work...
5) deleting all your great work impacts us mod lovers, your fans!! We all love your work, it's not necessary to say it one thousand time but simply we feel also strange about your decision, like it wasn't worth it..
6) WE mod lovers won't hate you because of what you did, some of us will use your helmet and won't care about a detail that didn't change the face of the world itself (I mean the red sun flag itself didn't kill people, it's people who did it..)
7) We can't stay there doing nothing without you, we love you mods so much, and it's so sad to see you reacted like that, we just want you back, and forget about this case, that's all!

I hope you will reconsider mate, amen..

hi ML2166, come back. please. why you care about politic? this is all about a game. and you did an awesome job whit koboyashi´s helmet. this it´s art. :cool:

• Deleted member 90535

I know that ML2166 responded, but I still would like to show my support. So, ML2166 I used your mods in F1 2011. They were all great and I'd like to say a very big Thank you!

ML, be proud of your work, rule number 1, no matter what other people think. Im japanese and feel that helmet its really cool, it's a mod for a RACING game ffs, nothing else people shouldnt be offended period.

ML, be proud of your work, rule number 1, no matter what other people think. Im japanese and feel that helmet its really cool, it's a mod for a RACING game ffs, nothing else people shouldnt be offended period.

Well,
i had pre-ordered F1 2012 for the Xbox 360 at first but then i came to RD and saw your work on f1 2011 and it just blew me away :D. First thing i've done after that was cancelling my pre-order and get it for pc then. Especially your Career/Fantasy Helmet Packs just made the game so much more enjoyable.

Would be a BIG loss for the RD community if you would finally leave it

Thanks for all your fantastic work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back