Resource icon

MGP13 Mixfile ReMixer 0.1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey guy wonna try to help you, have you created the folder destination naming whatever you want? so it's very simple, on prog click on browse the data.mix in vale the game folder, go down on browse destination folder click and search for the folder that you has created before and click on estraxt file, choose option estract all files in mixfile and so the content is in the destination folder[/

Yes i created a destination folder and done exactly as you said and the content is still not visible using windows explorer but If i browse the folder with mixfile or bmleditor I can see the content but cannot replace the folders I want to replace in these programs

ok sorry i'm not english so i don't understand well something, but you telling me that you want to open the content of the data folder with windows explorer? the browser?you can't open it, there are no .xml files but most of all are files .bml you can open it with the new prog of djego a guy of the forum that made himself a very useful prog called bml editor the topic is in the valentino rossi the game section,try it and some others of that files you need to open with a esadecimal editors

I'd like to try and mod WRC 3 or 4 for PS3, I've noticed the game has .MIX files too, anybody got any idea what file I should aim at to see If there are files inside to change the car handling? I see a car.mix data.mix and driver.mix to name a few.. BTW where can I find the realistic handling mod? I tried a few links and they were broken.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.7%