Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
RD_Flyer_LeMans.jpg

Special Event: 1/24 Jour Du Mans
Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Mixed (anything you want - but no Panteras)
Track: Le Mans Sarthe 77 (Click to download - it's quite big, but it is worth it)
Track version patch (required): http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=958 (7-zip) or the exe on here: http://virtua-lm.com/lemans/download_7286.php
Conditions: In-game time 06.00 (6.00 am)
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 mins)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 mins)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe (16 laps)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only

Was watching your aerobatics Matt:) Very impressive. My 906 ended up in fire. After some pretty poor driving. But had lots of fun! What a perfect car for this track! here's Amir exiting pits and Neil's 906

Attachments

• GT40.jpg
    GT40.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 906.jpg
    906.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 233
LOL

I won :peace::first:

Mainly because everyone quit out/crashed/ran out of fuel :laugh2: I myself had to pit 3 times because I didn't get any fuel in,even thou I increased the menu fuel level:rotfl: twice.

Anyway a win's a win.

We must do this again sometime soon. Lovely track and I was just getting to like my 911:laugh2:

Grats to Steven, a well deserved win.

Didn't the rest of us do well... lol.

Out of fuel within sight of the start straight, rolled right to the second Ford chicane... I was at the end of lap 15 of 16...
Oh, and by the way... I'd done a pitstop (obviously didn't put anymore fuel in), I was more worried, with the impending need to get rid of beer... lol.

Was great while it lasted, I'd had the lead n given it away... crashed n spun... lol.
The scariest moment, came while braking for the Porsche Curves. I was involved in a very close battle, with a 906 and a GT40. The GT40 (sorry, no clue who was driving) was up the inside and braked late, it started out toward the run off... across my bows. The incident didn't affect me much, but I did get a bit of a fright... lol.

Thanks Stuart and RD, another great event.

Question for the racers last night - what did you think of the in-game time of day for that race?

Effects OK? Not too dark and getting lighter? Would you prefer it to start lighter and finish darker?

Just a very quick reaction, please, so I can keep improving and tweaking the events.

Ta.

• Matt Crouch

The sun coming up round the later sections made it a bit challenging to see but I think that's a bonus for Le Mans, suits what they guy in the GT40 youtube vid above says ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%