Not open for further replies.

General_Failure

OLD SKOOL RULES
General_Failure submitted a new resource:

Mitsubishi World Cup - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo // Standalone Series

MITSUBISHI WORLD CUP
Version 0.98

MOD FEATURES

- Standalone Series (no files overwriting).
- 426 HP @ 7000 RPM / 6-speed sequential with powershift.
- All wheel drive system, 65% rear & 35% front torque split.
- Model based on Dirt Series.
- New physics & gearbox.
- 9 countries to choose from.

Short Preview @ Caruaru:

How to install:

Just extract the ZIP file to your Automobilista directory, a new icon will appear on the...

Read more about this resource...

Very interesting indeed! Such a powerful car, AWD, with great sounds! Very clever idea to bring them to road courses! Gonna download it when I get back home.

Question: which top speed did you achieve with this car? Can you make some laps at Monza?

Yes, having a higher-powered version of this car is a great addition to AMS. And the country-teams are a fun idea, too. Putting it in a separate series is also the professional way to go! Thanks!

A couple of suggestions for v1.0.
  • I had to move the Realfeel FFB value to 6500 (from default 2500) to get steering appropriate for Reiza vehicle levels. You might want to use that value as the default or something way higher than 2500.
  • The default steering ratio is 14. 20 would be more in-line with Reiza values.
It's fun trying to manage front tire temps when you have so much power :)

Very interesting indeed! Such a powerful car, AWD, with great sounds! Very clever idea to bring them to road courses! Gonna download it when I get back home.

Question: which top speed did you achieve with this car? Can you make some laps at Monza?
I guess 245 or 250 km/h, depending on the track. That gearbox ratio works very well on medium tracks. Maybe Monza needs a longer 6th.

Hi mate! I LOVE this mod. :)

I was reading through the HDV file to try to understand how modding works -- I noticed for the RearWing, you had: RWCenter=(0.00,0.651.20). I'm assuming a comma went missing, and I thought you'd like to know. (The car drives great so I doubt this has had a major impact, but I also assume you intended three entries for that parameter!).

Cheers!

Hi mate! I LOVE this mod. :)

I was reading through the HDV file to try to understand how modding works -- I noticed for the RearWing, you had: RWCenter=(0.00,0.651.20). I'm assuming a comma went missing, and I thought you'd like to know. (The car drives great so I doubt this has had a major impact, but I also assume you intended three entries for that parameter!).

Cheers!
Hey man, I'm glad that you like the mod. And you are right, it's a bug :p. It's the logical center of the rear wing forces and they should be 3 vars instead of 2 (x, y and z). In fact it's important, thanks for reporting this ;)

General_Failure updated Mitsubishi World Cup with a new update entry:

FFB Note

Hey all,

I received some messages regarding the weakness of FFB on certain situations or in acceleration. I just updated the zip file, no physics changes, just FFB adjustments to improve the sensitivity. This will help a lot if you have a big deadzone or a weak steering.

Cheers,

Read the rest of this update entry...

Chassis physics (.hdv) ,(.pm) stolen and tire model (.tbc)and other physical files
rstolen from Lancer RS of game stock car extreme .Copyright Reiza Studios

Reported

Last edited:
General_Failure updated Mitsubishi World Cup with a new update entry:

Download suspended for a while...

Download suspended for a while...

Checking if this mod includes physics from SRW and/or GSC. I have been playing, mixing and modifing this pack of physics for years, but there is a guy accusing me of theft. This is all for fun, I love AMS and all related to rfactor. As 99% of the modders I take all from forums & other mods, and I always tried to be respectful of other people's content and I always asked permission to include it when I know who did it. I'm not claiming any right, it's pretty...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline