Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
In please Ross :thumbsup:
I have a suggestion regarding Steam Names - with xenforo you can add custom title fields, much like the real name field, perhaps creating a steam name field viewable to only premium members would be a handy addition in these circumstances.

... perhaps creating a steam name field viewable to only premium members would be a handy addition in these circumstances.
It certainly would be handy, I'll pass your suggestion on to the forum Gods. :thumbsup: AMS 2 should be implementing proper in-game profiles at some point, though I haven't heard anything about that for some time.

It certainly would be handy, I'll pass your suggestion on to the forum Gods. :thumbsup: AMS 2 should be implementing proper in-game profiles at some point, though I haven't heard anything about that for some time.
Yeah, I guess we'll see the proper profiles at the end of the year along with the ranking system.

Might have to miss this one as I’ve torn something in my shoulder/ arm when saving a slide last week (full opposite lock a bit too quick ). Today I managed to rip something or other... man, getting old sucks

Also, do you know of any leagues starting or maybe more hardcore racing with like pits, weather and damage?
All I know is that RD isn't planning on running a league for AMS 2 (or any other sim apparently) to my knowledge. Other than that, we can't discuss non-RD leagues and events on the RD forums. :whistling:

Might have to miss this one as I’ve torn something in my shoulder/ arm when saving a slide last week (full opposite lock a bit too quick ). Today I managed to rip something or other... man, getting old sucks
[/QUO
All I know is that RD isn't planning on running a league for AMS 2 (or any other sim apparently) to my knowledge. Other than that, we can't discuss non-RD leagues and events on the RD forums. :whistling:
ok no worries

I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I've been back to work for just one week, and so far have exasperated an old neck injury resulting in a weekend-long headache, and yesterday tweaked my back so that even driving my real vehicle at road speeds is painful. Work sucks! :poop:

I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I've been back to work for just one week, and so far have exasperated an old neck injury resulting in a weekend-long headache, and yesterday tweaked my back so that even driving my real vehicle at road speeds is painful. Work sucks! :poop:
Does this mean we won't be racing tonight then? I've actually been thinking of pulling out anyway as there are only a few guys booked in.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.6%